Tuesday, October 09, 2007

New Small Group

Well, times change. My old small group that I was part of ended last month. It was sad to part with these guys from our regular meeting as we had been meeting for about 2 years. I wasn't sure where my next group or connection would come from. But I sought out a new men's small group. The first meeting was last week (Meeting bi-weekly). I entered the group a bit apprehensive as I didn't know anyone in the small group. So it was sorta of awkward. However after meeting I felt re-energized. I felt that I found a place where I could be challenged, grow, and have fellowship and accountability.

I'm excited to see what God will do in this new group. God always puts us where we need to be and around people who can both encourage us and challenge us.

~tfkr

No comments: